Weird Crawling Sensation...

Please limit your post to questions only. You can ask multiple questions in the post. (One post per person per day about yourself. See exception in General C. diff.Discussion.)
pwood62
Regular Contributor

Weird Crawling Sensation...

Postby pwood62 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:47 pm

Has anyone had a weird crawling sensation over the left side? Its really hard to describe and my Dr. said they are nerves surrounding the infected are. It drives me nuts! I swear it feels like bugs crawling. I feel like I am just going to go crazy from this sometimes...

pwood62
Regular Contributor

Postby pwood62 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:13 pm

Also I wanted to add my left side burns and feels really hot to the touch all the time. When I told my Dr. she just shrugged.

Andi
New User

Crawling/Kicking Sensation

Postby Andi » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:51 am

I just read your post. I had to laugh when I saw it because two days ago I was having my mother feel my stomach because I told her it felt like it did when I was pregnant with my son. It is not continuous but sometimes (kind of like when your pregnant and the baby moves around) my abdominal area will start crawling/kicking and if you push my clothes tight against me you can actually see it. I have to say of all the things I have experienced with this disease this has to be the wildest!!

Gemstone
New User

Postby Gemstone » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:50 am

Yes I did !! although for me it was in the colon and I remember telling my doctor that there was a family of mice living there !!

Return to “Questions about Clostridium difficile”