Hormones and CDiff

Please limit your post to questions only. You can ask multiple questions in the post. (One post per person per day about yourself. See exception in General C. diff.Discussion.)
CDiffMommy
Regular User

Postby CDiffMommy » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:37 am

Wow - Jan - I just saw your post & I am so sorry to hear of your symptoms...I really hope they are just directly related to the hormones and side effects of that only....maybe just due to stomach sensitivity post infection... at any rate, I hope & pray that it clears up for you!!!!
It's so scary that this can possibly affect Cdiff....it has definitely deterred me from going back on the pill for now... I will wait it out a bit.
Thanks for all the replies...and best of luck Jan - hope you feel better very soon!!!!

Jan
Regular Contributor

Postby Jan » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:12 pm

Thanks CDiffmommy for your prayers. I am hanging in there but today was the worse yet. I did take in samples and awaiting the results and deep in the back of my mind, my 6th sense is telling me this is the real thing once again. I just don't get it. Take hormones and bang, it's back??? I will go back to Duluth for another infusion if I have to and then I will never take another hormone again as long as I live. I'll keep you updated when I get the results. Jan

Return to “Questions about Clostridium difficile”