What to do

Please limit your post to questions only. You can ask multiple questions in the post. (One post per person per day about yourself. See exception in General C. diff.Discussion.)
carrie
Regular Contributor

Postby carrie » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:51 am

Jen so glad to hear your tests were normal. I think our bodies are just out of whack from this crazy bug and it needs to rebalance itself over time. Just the thought of ever having to go on another med sends chills up my spine. Thanks for sharing your good news, I'm glad you don't have to go through the uncertainty of taking antibiotics. Now you can relax and enjoy the holidays.

newmommy
New User

Postby newmommy » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:23 pm

Hey Jen, I was going to jump in and say whatever you do, to avoid Diflucan like the plague--I took this along side the antibiotics and I think the combination of the to sent me packing straight to c-diff lane. But since your culture came back negative, I guess you don't have to worry about that! :)

I can defintley relate to you re: the weight loss. Pre-pregnancy I was 120ish, my peak pregnancy weight was around 145 and I'm now down to 110. So basically I've lost 30 lbs. between July and now. If I get one more, "oh wow, you look GREAT!" comment, I'm going to jump out of my skin.

BTW, I'm finishing off my tapered dose of Flagyl this month, and so far, so good (knock on wood!!). I wanted to keep you posted since us mommies can relate to each other so much. Keep you fingers crossed for me please!!

Return to “Questions about Clostridium difficile”