look what i found

Please limit your post to questions only. You can ask multiple questions in the post. (One post per person per day about yourself. See exception in General C. diff.Discussion.)
diane
Long Time Contributor

look what i found

Postby diane » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:16 pm

i was browsing the Cosco website and look what i came across ,, could it be true.. ???

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.as ... en-US&Sp=C

Kills up to 99% of germs in as little as 1 second; Safe for people, pets & home; UV-C light cannot be turned on accidentally to prevent unintended exposure; Patent-pending
Eliminate Germs, including:
E. Coli, Staphyloccus Aureaus, MRSA, Clostridium Difficile, Aspergillus Nige, Feline Calicivirus
HEPA Filtration:
Catch 99.97% of dust mites, pollen, & fine particles from the air; helps lessen symptoms of asthma & allergies

HEATHER28
Long Time Contributor

Postby HEATHER28 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:06 pm

The only thing that I question is weather or not it is scientifically proven?
Heather

Cdiff free 7yrs! Cdiff left me with IBS but, I am dealing with it!!
"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence I can reach for. Perfection is god's business." Michael J. Fox

cindym
Long Time Contributor

Postby cindym » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:32 pm

In my opinion it is just another sales gimmick! I have bought in to many of them however! I bought Shaklee's AirSource 3000 and I have to admit they do pull dust and everything out of the air. It also removes all odors from indoors but whether or not it kills out all bacteria..........I question. Have to say though allergies and sinus problems stopped! But sure do have to dust and vaccumn more now. I really think marketing has become more and more directed towards bacteria now.........as we all buy into it. Diane------GIVE IT A TRY!!! then you can give us a review! ha!
Cindy

Return to “Questions about Clostridium difficile”