Fatigue???

Please limit your post to questions only. You can ask multiple questions in the post. (One post per person per day about yourself. See exception in General C. diff.Discussion.)
Budchick8
Brand New Poster

Fatigue???

Postby Budchick8 » Wed May 14, 2008 9:22 pm

Does anyone else find themselves feeling Chronically Fatiqued. I sleep from 8:30pm until 9:00am every weekend and during the week I still go to bed at 8:30pm and I am dragging myself out of bed at 6:00am. I am so tired all the time.. I have been like this for about 3 weeks now and I am finding that it is starting to affect my memory, etc...

klt03301
Long Time Contributor

Postby klt03301 » Wed May 14, 2008 10:44 pm

I've had exactly the same symptoms: fatigue and mental confusion or brain fog. I'd get lost in the grocery store, when I could force myself to go. Mine lasted about two months and I still occasionally experience the fatigue, but IT DOES GET BETTER! Mental confusion is MUCH better and yours will improve. I even had pain all over my body off and on since this started...kind of like the flu. This stuff is bad news, but know that you will get better...it takes some time, and take one day at a time.

Hang in there and thinking of you...Karen

jaspore
Regular User

hey budc hick

Postby jaspore » Thu May 15, 2008 12:21 pm

I replied to you in Too Much INformation......TMI
It takes time.........but at least we're not in the bathroom!
JASPORE

Wilmington, NC

Allison
Administrator

Postby Allison » Thu May 15, 2008 1:00 pm

Andrea,
Jaspore didn't reply to you in the TMI forum, but in your own Case History, so her post had to be deleted. Didn't want you to go on a wild goose chase.....

Jaspore,
Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for posting in the ALL USERS READ THIS FIRST forum. Posting in others' case histories is not permitted. No exceptions.

jaspore
Regular User

oops

Postby jaspore » Thu May 15, 2008 10:36 pm

Sorry I posted in wrong place.......I just remember responding to a question and trying to be helpful.......why would I want to intentionally be in someone else case history? Ooops..........so sorreeeeeeeee
JASPORE

Wilmington, NC

sks001
Regular Contributor

Postby sks001 » Fri May 16, 2008 12:34 am

Budchick8,

Do you currently have C-Diff or are you cured? What's your story so members can answer you better?

Sandy
Southeast Michigan

jaspore
Regular User

tired

Postby jaspore » Fri May 16, 2008 1:46 pm

Hi Budchick
You're n ot alone with the fatigue.
Your doc sounds a lot like mine, and I did 4 courses of Flagyl..
Flagyl itself has some terrible side effects........
I'm now 4 weeks off my last course of Flagyl, and feel like I am turning it around.
Until recently, the fatigue has been overwhelming, and debilitating....
If I could move my arms and legs, they would tremble..........
What seems to have worked for me, though everyone is different,
has been liquid vitamins with iron, mangosteen juice to replace the minerals and enzymes , sublingual B12 and a lot of rest. I'm just now starting to get back to an almost normal life.......though not as energetic as I once was yet. Many people on this site sware by the Florastor also........
Me, I'm introducing things back into my system slowly, and one at a time. That is the only way I feel like I can see what unsettles me........
again, that is just what has worked for me.
Don't be disheartened...or expect too much. Your body has really been through a lot! Emotionally too........rest when you can and enjoy.......
You will beat this.
JASPORE

Wilmington, NC

Return to “Questions about Clostridium difficile”