C diff and Ozone?

Please limit your post to questions only. You can ask multiple questions in the post. (One post per person per day about yourself. See exception in General C. diff.Discussion.)
Jenny
Regular Contributor

C diff and Ozone?

Postby Jenny » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:37 am

I found this web page today: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1770
It talks about these laundry systems that kill c diff on clothing bedding etc, items that I can not bleach.

I many years ago bought an air purifier from sharper image but had to return it because of the smell and it made my eyes sting, apparently this was the Ozone causing that reaction. Does anyone know if these purifiers could be used in a bathroom for example to help with sanitization? I currently use bleach, Dispatch which I bought online from a medical supply store but even that has a very strong odour and stings my eyes.

Still waiting to hear all the results from my colonoscopy from the 19th. They told me the next day I was still cdiff+, which I knew. I just need to know if there is any damage.

I was in so much pain yesterday but got so pi**ed and being house bound for almost 2 months I kept my hair appointment which I've had for as long. Took my meds, put on a heating pad, (Thermacare is my saving grace) didn't eat lunch so I could make it through without using the bathroom. Flagyl & Vanco keep the D at bay.

I sat through hi-lights and cut 14" off my hair. Impulsive, but I felt like I so needed to have control of something about my body, my appearance. I haven't really gained any weight back, even though the D has stopped but my new bob makes my face appear fuller.

I also read a bunch of the success stories today, makes me feel much more positive that this will end. Congrats to all those who endured and won, and to those counting and praying.

Return to “Questions about Clostridium difficile”