strength / over it?

Please limit your post to questions only. You can ask multiple questions in the post. (One post per person per day about yourself. See exception in General C. diff.Discussion.)
stefdub
New User

strength / over it?

Postby stefdub » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:43 am

Hi guys,
so I am off of Flagyl and I feel ok. my stools are still soft but I have maybe 5 - 7 BMs / day. The color is getting better also, not as yellow anymore. I still have insomnia and I will try to use magnesia to fix it as I think it is caused by the lack of magnesia. I am taking TONS of probiotics:
3-5 Primal Defense Ultra, 3 Culturelle, 4 Primadophilus, 4 Acidophilus, 2 Danactive, 2 Activia and 4 Florastor per day. I also ordered VSL and hope it will help as well. I know this might be extreme but I want to get rid of this NOW and get my normal strength back.

I wanted to say that this desease might have hurt me a lot but in retrospect it has drawn me so much closer to the Lord, who carries me through this, protects me and gives me the strength I need so bad. I am grateful for every day I can wake up and praise him and give my life to him. You don't need to be afraid as long as you trust him and let go of the things troubling you!!

May God bless you all!!
Stefan

Return to “Questions about Clostridium difficile”