Probiotic Product!?!?!?!

Please limit your post to questions only. You can ask multiple questions in the post. (One post per person per day about yourself. See exception in General C. diff.Discussion.)
TheVike
Long Time Contributor

Probiotic Product!?!?!?!

Postby TheVike » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:50 pm

As part of the Colonix program. Drnatura.com
Here are the contents of the capsules in their PRObIOTICS bottle:
Lactobacillus acidophilus 2.4 billion
Lactobacillus casei 1.2 bill
Lactobacillus rhamnosus 1.2 bill
Lactobacillus salivarius 1.2 bill
Bifidobacterium bifidum 400 bill
Bifidobacterium lactus 400 bill
Bifidobacterium longum 400 bill
Streptococcus thermophlus 800 bill
TOTAL microorganisms 8.0 billion
OTHER ingredients Cellulose, Ascorbic Acid, FOS ???, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Enteric Coacting
SERVING Size: 2 capsules daily HIGH POTENCY FREEZE DRIED
(XXlink removedXXX)
these are part of the whole program and since I am going overseas and will probably not find the dan active products I am thinkin to take at least ONE a day?
Suppposedly of the highest grade anyone recommend these for I will not be able traveling overseaas to take my Dannon Products? HELP PLEASE!

supersmurf
Contributor

Postby supersmurf » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:43 pm

Probably a good idea to take probiotics overseas - I don't think you'll have too much trouble with the products as long as they are in their original packaging -if you are concerned check with your travel agent or airline. The FOS is fructo-oligosaccharides - which is a type of sugar that the benficial bacteria found in probiotics feeds on. A probiotic I like that does not have to be refrigerated is HMF replete - it has a few less strains of bacteria in it, but is also a probiotics with up to 170 CFU's. it helped me to beat the beast.
Hope you are getting better,
Supersmurf

Return to “Questions about Clostridium difficile”