C Dif is the worse no?

Please limit your post to questions only. You can ask multiple questions in the post. (One post per person per day about yourself. See exception in General C. diff.Discussion.)
TheVike
Long Time Contributor

C Dif is the worse no?

Postby TheVike » Mon May 21, 2007 8:29 pm

A/S shoulder sugery 3-27 was on Ab's prior for sinustis three diff types would could not get rid of it anyhow next day out of surgery never CAMEOUT OF IT??? In the hosp (April) 4-2 WC count over 15 K three days IV Flagyl temp 100... another seven days oral yet still am only -70% on a good day haven t been on anything else since lost still losing 40 lbs! Diarrhea "massive" has stopped couple weeks ago yet all stools are still soft and of the last three days tiny tiny soft stoll with hardened stomach/constipated? Anxiety is tearing me apart having to rely on a 1mg a day 1/2 and 1/2 to keep me relative from the constant constant nausea I ve had since the very beginning...anyone realte any adice? I have just ordered this product called Colonix and Toxinout and figure to get there Probiotic product in addition I figure what do Ihave too lose when I feel like I am dying.....over two months and counting still suffering this is when the Doc said it only takes at most 6- weeks to get over??? HELP IN NC! The stress of this plus a trip to the mid east for a month is killin me.........

Nancy1
Administrator

Postby Nancy1 » Mon May 21, 2007 10:44 pm

Welcome to the site. Read Dr. Borody's article and Dr. McDonald's article (in the FAQ section under Articles by Cdiff Experts). Check out the areas that apply to you in the FAQ section, especially the part about coping with cdiff, which can help you deal with stress. There is lots of good info here.

I'm sorry, I'm not clear about your situation. Have you been diagnosed with cdiff? What do you mean about never came out of it? Are you still on Flagyl? What are you taking (1/2 and 1/2) for anxiety? Many people here have had cdiff for much longer than 6 weeks. Hang in there. It gets better.

TheVike
Long Time Contributor

Diagnosed....

Postby TheVike » Mon May 21, 2007 11:18 pm

the 2nd day in hosp! (4-2-07) On flagyl 10 days nuttin since but still feel like crap gonna die often.....AQnxiety has sent me to ER once... Now I a bloated cannot go excpt small soft stools depite urge existing? Zanax for anziety only thing that gives me some relief. Do or would I benefit from an enema. Also these products line DrNatura.com I believe Colonix Toxinout and a probiotic... Hope this helps I have basically been sick and feeling the effects of all this since March 27th now am concerned about trip abroad in two weeks.......

Return to “Questions about Clostridium difficile”