The Results are finally in!

Please limit your post to questions only. You can ask multiple questions in the post. (One post per person per day about yourself. See exception in General C. diff.Discussion.)
negroni
Regular User

The Results are finally in!

Postby negroni » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:37 pm

Hi Everyone, Well they finally called me late this afternoon to tell me thw first 2 test were negative for both parts of the test and the third is so far negative and the final part will be in Monday but they are pretty sure it to will be negative! This is the first time I have tested negative after a treatment since I was diagnosed last June so I am very excited tonight.Someone suggested I have a glass of wine to celebrate,have not had a drink in over a year but to tell you the truth I wanted to go to church and celebrate the resurection life of Christ and worship and thank Him for all he has done and continues to do for us all! So thats what I did and I drank the new wine and celebrated together with Him ,It was awesome! I Cant wait to post my recovery in success stories I still have a few more weeks to hit the 70 day mark,or is it 90 now I am still not sure. Thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for sharing in the good and the bad with me. I thank God for you and still pray for you all, Sincerely Doris.P S happy Easter to you and your loved ones :))))

diane
Long Time Contributor

Postby diane » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:50 pm

Doris,
that is great news!!!!! YOu must be so excited..... Don't worry I have not had anything to drink in over 3 years......... Maybe I will try something this summer. I'm not pushing my luck..........Keep the faith.. maybe this is it for you :)

Tammy
Contributor

Postby Tammy » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:06 am

I am so happy for you my dear friend Doris!
You were sick for far too long and now its time to live again.
GOD IS GOOD!
Tammy

mugyver
New User

Postby mugyver » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:05 am

I may be new here, but I'm so happy to hear your better. I've only had cdiff for the past month, so in no way can I really say I know how you feel. But I wish you all the luck in the world.

Have a wonderful holiday.

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:53 am

Congrats., Doris.

Christina
Long Time Contributor

Postby Christina » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:53 am

I'm so happy for you Doris. It comes just in time for the beautiful weather. Enjoy!

prairierose
Contributor

Postby prairierose » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:46 pm

Congratulations Doris,

I enjoy reading good news from those who have suffered through C Diff.
Have a great weekend.

All the Best,
Prairierose
Cdiff 1 year. Flagyl then MANY rounds of Vanco with Questran/ Rifampin/Fusidin. Finally two Fecal transplants and currently 13 months C Diff free! :)

chris88888888
New User

Postby chris88888888 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:38 am

Congrats Doris!!

Happy Easter!!!

Chris

Return to “Questions about Clostridium difficile”