Help! I need reassurance

Please limit your post to questions only. You can ask multiple questions in the post. (One post per person per day about yourself. See exception in General C. diff.Discussion.)
Lissaucd
Regular Contributor

Help! I need reassurance

Postby Lissaucd » Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:25 pm

I just had a full panic attack. Please help if you can-

Sunday- wake up in the middle of the night with bad stomach ache - ate at Mexican restaurant. Had watery D about 8 times took Imodium and pepto pills.

Monday- get the upper respiratory sickness my daughter has, cough, fever etc. start taking sea gate olive leaf nasal spray and Tylenol. No bowel movement. Didn’t eat bc not hungry.

Tuesday- two pieces of toast and crackers. No bowel movement. Taking nasal spray and Tylenol for high fever

Wednesday - two pieces of toast and bowel movement simi formed, then stomach hurt- water d with horrible smelling gas

My daughter is on antibiotics so I’m in full panic mode. Please help if you can

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Re: Help! I need reassurance

Postby beth22 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:07 am

Have you and your daughter tested for Covid? That can give Gi symptoms too. If you think you have c difficile or some other bacteria, you should ask the doctor about running a stool culture and c diff test. It could also be viral. After C diff if I get an intestinal virus, it hits me harder and lasts longer.

Lissaucd
Regular Contributor

Postby Lissaucd » Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:37 am

Yes, we have been tested for Covid! my friend works in the lab at the local hospital and she said people are getting stool samples like crazy. Sounds like a crazy virus is going around. Food is starting to look better to me even though I’m only eating crackers right now. My stomach is hungry too. I hate broth so trying to think of something else. Thanks for help!!

Lissaucd
Regular Contributor

Postby Lissaucd » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:44 pm

Quick update- I had a movement this morning at it was little little pebbles. Then I eat crackers and rice and went right after yellow and watery. This doesn’t sound like c diff huh? I’m not eating much at all. So my question is, when you have c diff and don’t eat do you still keep going diarrhea?

Return to “Questions about Clostridium difficile”