Some Isssues again.

Please limit your post to questions only. You can ask multiple questions in the post. (One post per person per day about yourself. See exception in General C. diff.Discussion.)
devo343
Contributor

Some Isssues again.

Postby devo343 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:29 am

Don't know whats going on but for the past couple of days ive been having bm that are not normal there not covered in mucus or smell funny but last night i had a bm that was loose and that's never happened before so my aniexty has spiked this morning they were ok not great and then just now i had to go again and it was just this werid mishmash of muti color that was mushy no excessive pain either atleast not the amount of pain I had when I had cdiff. so now im freaking out bad because i think its cdiff again. im 9 months out now is it possible to get it again after this long because i dont know what to do

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Re: Some Isssues again.

Postby beth22 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:29 pm

If this continues, the best thing to do is test for c diff as well as for other bacteria with a stool culture.

devo343
Contributor

Postby devo343 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:46 pm

Went again a little bit ago and now it's back to lumpy so I'm just speed running the bristol stool chart today I quess really hoping it was just a 1 time thing If it was cdiff it would be continuous bm like that it not jumping around all over the place again I don't feel particularly bad just werid bm

devo343
Contributor

Postby devo343 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:59 am

Didn't have any problems this morning so hoping it's not cdiff this stupid aniexty has driven me nuts over the past 9 months because I'm living in constant fear of it coming back even after 9 months I would have thought the aniexty over it would have dissipated by now

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Postby beth22 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:03 pm

Glad you are better. Most of us can relate to the anxiety you have. If it seems to be getting better, it is probably not c difficile or at least not an active infection.

GtrGrl
Regular Contributor

Postby GtrGrl » Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:46 am

Can definitely relate to the anxiety. I ran another test a just couple of weeks ago due to severe watery D (-ve) and it’s been 18 months for me. I panic less than I did, but the fear is still there when I get an unusual BM. Glad you’ve improved.

Return to “Questions about Clostridium difficile”