Husband sick

Please limit your post to questions only. You can ask multiple questions in the post. (One post per person per day about yourself. See exception in General C. diff.Discussion.)
Lissaucd
Regular Contributor

Husband sick

Postby Lissaucd » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:23 pm

My husband has been going since last night! Literally he has gone like 12 times or more and it’s freaking me out!!!! (Yes, it’s watery) He has always had BIG stomach issues, IBS for sure. But I’m getting flashbacks over here!!!!!! He thinks it was the Chinese we had. He loves potsticker, yes I ate the same food but I never eat the meat inside! I guess I just need to go by the 3 day rule. What are Some other things that will cause these issues for him? For me, my mind instantly goes back to c diff, but let’s be real…. My house has been bleached. Except the ceiling!!! And he is in construction, has never really washed in hands in the field, nail bitter, doesn’t use hand sanitizer type of guy. He does have a really good immune system. Hahaha we know how I am and I still have my own bathroom! (He has been kicked out of the master bathroom forever!!)

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Re: Husband sick

Postby beth22 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:21 pm

It could be food poisoning, a virus, another bacteria or even Covid. Give it a day or two. If it continues, go to urgent care or ER if you think he is getting dehydrated.

Lissaucd
Regular Contributor

Re: Husband sick

Postby Lissaucd » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:24 pm

OkY thank you Beth!!!!!

Return to “Questions about Clostridium difficile”