Research Interview

Please limit your post to questions only. You can ask multiple questions in the post. (One post per person per day about yourself. See exception in General C. diff.Discussion.)
Liandra
Brand New Poster

Research Interview

Postby Liandra » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:35 am

Hello everyone,
My name is Liandra Vianna and I work with a market research company called Polar Insight.

We are conducting a short, paid 15 min online interview with people who:
- have previously suffered from C. Diff
- are living in the UK and
- are aged over 50 years old.

If you fulfill the criteria, please fill in the form below and we will be in touch to clarify the next steps:

Link removed by moderator.

Happy to answer any questions you may have too.
Have a great week,
LV

roy
Administrator

Re: Research Interview

Postby roy » Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:31 am

I requested a call back and researched the number they called from.

They called via skype on a generic number.
Typical feedback was the following

Scam call Sandie 
I didn't answer this call but researched the number online. It's a Skype number. The person on the other end tries to convince you that they are from Microsoft and need to access your computer remotely to remove a harmful virus. They then implant spyware and make you pay for their service. This is an attempt by them to steal information. Do not engage these people

My software gave the following warning.

Phone number 6617480240 has negative rating. 29 users rated it as negative, 9 users as positive and single user as neutral. It's registered in NEUTRAL TANDEM-CALIFORNIA, LLC - CA. This phone number is mostly categorized as Scam call (11 times), Telemarketer (7 times) and Service (5 times). This ratings are based on reports of visitors of this web site and reports from users of our protection agains unwanted calls which is available for free on Google Play.

Return to “Questions about Clostridium difficile”