Mega Spore Biotic

Please limit your post to questions only. You can ask multiple questions in the post. (One post per person per day about yourself. See exception in General C. diff.Discussion.)
Ali-Mar
Long Time Contributor

Mega Spore Biotic

Postby Ali-Mar » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:15 pm

What do you think of Mega Sporebiotic? See session 5 video on the following link.

https://www.embracehealthnaturals.com/p ... session-5/

The Mega Sprebotic is the Bacillus strain of probiotic. Based on the above video the Bacillus Coagulant is very effective against C Diff

I just bought the "C. difficile Treatments & Remedies Your Doctor Isn’t Telling You" book By Michelle Moore Microbiologist and Health Advocate
C-Difficile-Treatment.com, the person in the above video
Last edited by Ali-Mar on Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Male 54, contracted C-Diff on Feb 5, 2020, diagnosed on March 2nd, Took Flagyl for 8 days, Vanco for 10 days, relapsed 5 weeks post-Vanco. finished Dificid Taper on June 20 relapsed two weeks later, had the FMT on July 14th, 2020

LHutz
Regular Contributor

Re: Mega Spore Biotic

Postby LHutz » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:19 am

The only probiotic I'm aware of that has any data supporting the fact that it helps with c. diff is Saccharomyces Boulardii. There was a study that showed it helped prevent recurrences in hospitalized patients.

georgina
Long Time Contributor

Postby georgina » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:28 am

Megaspore is the probiotic that i'm taking since 2018. Is the best , so far.

roy
Administrator

Postby roy » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:31 am

This is a previous post about that book.
Enter Michelle Moore into the search bar to find many more posts.

Michelle Moore's Book on C Diff Treatment 

PostTue Sep 13, 2016 5:13 pm

Dear friends,

Just to tell you that I purchased book called C. Difficile Treatments & Remedies program, by Michelle Moore. I do apologize in advance if it was already widely discussed on the Forum, I obviously missed it in that case. But, just in case it was not - I want to tell you that I am so discouraged and overwhelmed by it that I would probably feel much better had I not bought it in the first place.

It is huge, with a lot of redundant information, absolutely overwhelming, and, in my opinion, close to humanely impossible to follow the protocol Moore suggests. And after I read it and decided that I will at least try basic , and according to her, most important step - 2 potent herb/oil blends, i realized that nowhere in that huge thing there is a word on how to blend the ingredients, and in what quantities! Is it to be a mixed, is it oils blended together, is it to take every and each separately? I could not believe I could not find one concrete , simple explanation on how to do it.

Well, with $ 27. less in my purse, I was left sad and discouraged. And in a way cheated, too.

If anyone read the book, or heard about it, and has a positive opinion on it, please let me know. In that case I will know that it is probably me .

Thank you, and best of health to you all,

ismaila

roy
Administrator

Postby roy » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:24 am

PS.
Remind me!
What noise does a DUCK make?

I am not saying the probiotic claim is wrong.
Just pointing out the $multimillion involvement in books written by dubious "experts" with little or no qualification in their chosen subject who are trying to sell you their own products might not be the best people to rely on.

Return to “Questions about Clostridium difficile”