Cdiff question

Please limit your post to questions only. You can ask multiple questions in the post. (One post per person per day about yourself. See exception in General C. diff.Discussion.)
Sitedude
New User

Re: Cdiff question

Postby Sitedude » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:58 pm

Thank you guys so much so far so good only issue now is bad cramping, gas, and a stinging on my rear like something sharp is near the exit. if it goes back to d I will let everyone know the results this week. Got the culture kit in the bathroom on standby

I came across this as well I think it's more ibs stuff but maybe it might help c diff recovery? https://www.reddit.com/r/Microbiome/com ... urce=share

Ril
Long Time Contributor

Postby Ril » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:36 pm

Don’t keep researching for symptoms to explain the obvious.
If you don’t have water d, it is not c diff.
The lab won’t test formed stool.
You have been describing IBS, unless your dr tells you something different try not to think the worst and watch your diet.

Babs85
New User

Postby Babs85 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:45 pm

Truth. My watery stool was a tiny bit formed, they rejected it! Blood was in it too. I was so upset.

roy
Administrator

Postby roy » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:49 pm

Babs
Please start your own thread.
Posting all over the site on old threads makes it almost impossible to answer you.

davidfo
Brand New Poster

Postby davidfo » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:03 pm

Sitedude wrote:
> I officially hate my doctors. Turned in a m stool sample tuesday been sick
> to my stomach with fear, called the lab they sent it to after they said it
> was sent the same day, lab says they never received it. I've been doing a
> brat diet for 2 days stools form semi normal so now I dont know what to do.
> I'm so bloated and have bad gas pains it's insane with doctors in south
> Carolina

I feel for you right now, I'm going through the same issue when it comes to My doctors. I ended up with c.diff almost 2 months ago now going in for work on my knee, I ended up getting Staph, so was treated with an antibiotic, which they gave me two rounds of that which caused me what I am still going through right now. The pains are horrible, the constant going to the bathroom and everything has pretty much prevented me from going anywhere, even making it to my appointments. I was given Vanco, 128 for 14 days, that didn't seem to work so the only thing they did was pump that up to 250mg, for another 10 days, I have pretty much told them that it's not working. Stool still watery, everything, they held me from taking the 250mb, until today, told me to go back since 4 days straight bathroom, I'm going to see a gastroenterologists but I have to wait until the 4th for that. Ugh...doctors anymore seem about worthless..

Return to “Questions about Clostridium difficile”