Could it be cdiff?

Please limit your post to questions only. You can ask multiple questions in the post. (One post per person per day about yourself. See exception in General C. diff.Discussion.)
Duchess
New User

Could it be cdiff?

Postby Duchess » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:24 am

Ok, I've had it once before so I know the symptoms. Diarrhea, cramps, strange "earthy" odor, and green, mucousy stool. Well, I have 2 out of 4. It's not green or mucousy. It's "normal" color/textureish, but it is diarrhea and has the same odor. Also, I don't have the bad cramps that usually come on at night. Also, I haven't had ANY antibiotics in a very long time. I have OIC and have been taking laxatives along with my Miralax just to be able to go. So honestly, the only thing that has me concerned this may be cdiff is that damn odor. I remember that smell. It haunts me..EWW.

I've started bleaching everything again. As well as washing my hands with bleach water. Just in case. I've also restarted my probiotic, Floragen3. Actually, I've been taking 2 a day. I'm hoping I just overdid it on the OIC cures due to frustration.

I am worried that I have cdiff again.

Return to “Questions about Clostridium difficile”