Relapse after 3 months?

Please limit your post to questions only. You can ask multiple questions in the post. (One post per person per day about yourself. See exception in General C. diff.Discussion.)
Zapper
Regular Contributor

Re: Relapse after 3 months?

Postby Zapper » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:05 am

So I got on levsin and started using a heating pad. It really helped for the past 2 weeks.. less pains.. only 1-3 bms a day. But this morning? Woke up at 330am in extreme pain having to use the bathroom several times. We are already at 5 times and it's only 6am. Pains are extreme right before and during bm but after it's ok until the next one...

It's almost like I get a glimpse of what normalcy is then it's immediately taken away from me.

amg
Regular Contributor

Postby amg » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:06 pm

Oh you poor thing. I'm so sorry. Could it be related to something you ate last night? I hope you're feeling better!

Zapper
Regular Contributor

Postby Zapper » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:17 pm

I think it definitely is food related. I had chicken taquitos... I've had them before and did ok but this was a new place and I think they put chilis/tiny bits of onion in them. I was so hungry it was the only thing I ate since we took my son out to the aquarium for the day (they don't allow outside food and of course there were no options for me).
It's my fault. I should have just waited... better than feeling like this!

roy
Administrator

Postby roy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:10 pm

I am locking this now it's past the page limit.

Oh yes
Serves you right, bad food choice!
Eating away from home is asking for an upset stomach.
Difficult to avoid though.

Return to “Questions about Clostridium difficile”