In limbo,frustrated

Please limit your post to questions only. You can ask multiple questions in the post. (One post per person per day about yourself. See exception in General C. diff.Discussion.)
Julian80
New User

In limbo,frustrated

Postby Julian80 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:44 pm

Hi all, well Im here again posting and hoping everyone is doing ok.In the last few months Ive been having weird symptoms,but the main one would be I get shaky alot,and some nausea well actually alot of nausea.Ive had blood in the toilet and paper,some mucus and my bms go from gritty to firm back and forth,but I really havent had wd,I recently saw a post about wether having firm stool while having cdiff.I did test negative back in March but I still have the shakes and even random pains,and just ill feeling,so my docs keep saying anxiety or no cant test firm stool.I just know somethings wrong when I get up I start with the heart palps and I go 1 or 2 times,then fatigued.I was thinking going to the ER I just need to see already,Its p@$!#ing me off,Im like hey cdiff quit screwing with me.I know it sounds crazy but Im just tired of think ya i do but ya dont.Being around my kids is whats worrying me when they come visit im really nervous hoping if I do they wont get it...man Im just gonna beg the doc to test me,Im tired of everyone acting like Im ok,because Im not

NanciT
Long Time Contributor

Re: In limbo,frustrated

Postby NanciT » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:10 pm

I have to wonder if something else is going on other than CDIFF. I would ask for a full check in including lab, EKG etc. Make sure to get your electrolytes checked and thyroid which can all be thrown off Post CDIFF. There is no reason to suffer if you are feeling really bad. The ER would do all those test if you decide to get checked out there.

Hope you feel better soon

NanciT

Julian80
New User

Postby Julian80 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:23 pm

Thanks Nancit,
Im really thinking the same,actually since taking that bactrim about a year ago,things have been out of wack which brought me here,It just confuses me because I know if it is cdiff I need to do something,also when everbody says you dont have cdiff cause youre not having bad d.Now Im reading you dont have to have wd.
Which makes it harder to diagnose,But just in case I bought those germicidal wipes and clean the bathroom and wipe down everyyhing I touch,and wash my hands and kids hands.Id be devastated if I had it all this time and exposed it to my girls but luckily I have this sight to help me get thru.Im really grateful for this site.So now just gonna try and relax and spend time with my girls,I hope everyone is feeling ok,thanks

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Postby beth22 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:14 pm

I think Quest labs tests stool that is not WD. If you can get your doctor to write you a RX for it, you can take it to any lab.

Return to “Questions about Clostridium difficile”