Would you retest or hold out?

Please limit your post to questions only. You can ask multiple questions in the post. (One post per person per day about yourself. See exception in General C. diff.Discussion.)
Jodiekee
Regular User

Would you retest or hold out?

Postby Jodiekee » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:42 am

Would you retest if you had 4 to 5 WD per day, everyday for weeks? I'm trying to hold out to see if it resolves itself.

NanciT
Long Time Contributor

Re: Would you retest or hold out?

Postby NanciT » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:45 pm

This is very individual and depends on a persons history. If it were me, it would depend on how long ago I had CDIFF. Check in with your GI and see what they suggest.

Hope you feel better soon

NanciT

georgina
Long Time Contributor

Postby georgina » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:24 am

I would! But not only for Cdiff , i would also ask to be tested for other conditions like :SIBO , parasites , food allergies ,etc. Have you been eating bland? Are you taking any supplements or probiotics?

Jodiekee
Regular User

Postby Jodiekee » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:31 pm

No supplements or anything. I was tested for all that when I was originally tested and only thing that came up was c dif. Back Then I had 20 + WD per day. Now it's down to 5 or 6. I feel better.
What's SIBO? I hate to start looking for things. lol.
I dont feel bad or dehydrated or anything. And it's weird. Mostly in the mornings I suffer. I'm eating better than I used to but I'm addicted to coca cola.

Return to “Questions about Clostridium difficile”