Discouraged

Please limit your post to questions only. You can ask multiple questions in the post. (One post per person per day about yourself. See exception in General C. diff.Discussion.)
hledgess
Regular Contributor

Discouraged

Postby hledgess » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:41 am

I’m getting discouraged.. I was Doing great on two pills a day.. formed even hard stool.. went down to one Friday and yesterday was a mix including D and today was all D.. those of you on a vanco taper that it has healed you.. did u have symptoms when going down a dose? Is that just a norma process? Bc I felt good.. and being on a smaller dose I don’t have a’as’ much shaking either .. still some but not even close to what it was when it was 3/day.. so jc of this is a common thing

georgina
Long Time Contributor

Re: Discouraged

Postby georgina » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:41 am

Most of us , including me , had symptoms as we dropped down a dose until the gut adjusts to the new dosage , the symptoms usually subside after a day or two .

hledgess
Regular Contributor

Postby hledgess » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:37 am

Today was much worse than yesterday.. I also have severe pain in my belly. Tried eating anyway but it made it worse... it hurts to move so I called off work .. I’m hoping maybe things are thickening and that’s why it hurts but I don’t know yet.. so I called off of work just in case.. but Ty that’s helpful though .. today’s day 3 however so I’m a bit concerned .. I may call my gi although they’re not a lot of help

hledgess
Regular Contributor

Postby hledgess » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:37 am

You’d think 4 days would be enough time for my body to adjust but I’m still in a lot of pain

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:04 pm

Try a heating pad for the pain.

Return to “Questions about Clostridium difficile”