Last dose today. What happens now?

Please limit your post to questions only. You can ask multiple questions in the post. (One post per person per day about yourself. See exception in General C. diff.Discussion.)
RomGrl
Regular User

Re: Last dose today. What happens now?

Postby RomGrl » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:57 pm

I ended up getting some benzo's to help get me through the days when I'm in complete tears. I don't want to take more than I need because of my withdrawal with them last time but I can't function anymore without balling my poor little eyes out. (Yep, feeling pretty sorry for myself) and anyone else who has been going through this, it's horrid!

But, there's great support here, honestly, I don't know how I would be mentally without the help. I would probably be way more upset, etc. So, thank you guys.

Ril
Long Time Contributor

Postby Ril » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:41 pm

Glad you have found support here. That's our mission.
Use the meds when needed. That's their purpose. As long as you don't abuse them you will be fine. This illness provokes anxiety.
Happy recovery!

georgina
Long Time Contributor

Postby georgina » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:10 am

Sorry you are suffering so much Romgirl ,I know how it feels : disappointment, frustration, the feeling that you will never get better! Don't lose hope , take your antianxiety meds as they can help get you trough the hard days and maybe go see a therapist as well , many people here have had good results with cognitive behavioral therapy.

Musings
Regular Contributor

Postby Musings » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:54 am

Due to c.diff, and another illness, I went on anti-anxiety medication and entered therapy. Both were helpful and encourage everyone to take care of their mental health along with their physical health as anxiety/depression can take a great toll on a person.

~Lauren

RomGrl
Regular User

Postby RomGrl » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:37 pm

I may have to go back to therapy. I am losing my mind. I am now doing the pulsed taper and I am also fighting the flu. This has been seriously, the most depressing thing I've ever had to fight. Thank you all for keeping me company and being so encouraging.

georgina
Long Time Contributor

Postby georgina » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:42 am

Hang in there Romgirl and don't lose hope, it will get better , unfortunately for some of us takes longer to get there. A taper/pulse of Vaanco cured many on this site and it might be your magic bullet too. Prayers all goes well!

RomGrl
Regular User

Postby RomGrl » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:17 pm

georgina:

So far it's not working. I'm doing the taper but I'm still having liquid d.

Return to “Questions about Clostridium difficile”