4 Days After FMT

If you have had or are considering an FMT please share your experiences here.
CDnotME
New User

4 Days After FMT

Postby CDnotME » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:18 pm

So it’s day 4 after my second FMT. I’m having 2 formed but soft (not mushy) BM’s each morning. I am having cramps with them but not super painful. I CAN NOT for the life of me remember if it was like this the first go round. I just can’t help but worry about it. CDiff is definitely traumatizing. Doubt has just set into my mind.
I Had a BM Friday after the FMT.
No BM say all Saturday I think from the Imodium I took Friday.
Then I had cramps and 3 BM’s Sunday morning those were very soft and mushy.
Monday I had one formed BM but soft. No cramps.
Today I had 2 BM’s that were pretty soft with cramps.

Does this sound normal? Should I be worrying?
I feel like it’s just my PTSD.

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Re: 4 Days After FMT

Postby beth22 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:05 am

Your bms will be all over the place. I got a lot of food intolerances. You might keep a food journal and see if any particular foods affect you. I did not tolerate vegetables, fruit or dairy.

CDnotME
New User

Postby CDnotME » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:25 am

Thanks for the reply! I’m trying to eat a paleo diet because i read it feeds the good bacteria but it’s HARD to eat bland on Paleo. When I was taking the Vanc I could eat anything BUT i need to eat bland for a while I know. I’m just nervous because I don’t know how to differentiate a “bad day” from a relapse. Last time what I thought was a bad day was really a relapse so I’m just very overly cautious!

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:19 pm

Welcome to the site. Read the first forum for the history of the site and the rules of posting. Yes, use of the site has declined as there are so many support sites now. Many just log on as “guests.” We often have 40 to 50.

Glad you are posting.

Return to “FMT Discussion”