recovery question

If you have had or are considering an FMT please share your experiences here.
ashtontw
Regular Contributor

Re: recovery question

Postby ashtontw » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:30 am

I spoke with Dr Joseph's nurse briefly this morning and she suggested to cut back to a bland diet for a couple of days also. She said if symptoms persist, we will retest at 2 weeks and to hang in until then. Makes me so nervous to wait knowing how quickly it all sets in. I was walking into my dentist appt and didn't have time to ask her all of my questions and will be calling her back to ask about Questran and let her know about my appt coming up to have my wisdom teeth out. She said some people get D and sometimes it comes back and sometimes it doesn't. I have to say I'm dissapppinted after Dr. Joseph seemed so confident in my procedure. He told my mom he was 99% sure this would be it for me.

ashtontw
Regular Contributor

Re: recovery question

Postby ashtontw » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:24 pm

Another update - all I've eaten today is some plain pasta. Cramping and loose/D after. Dropping weight. General sick feeling in my stomach that is usual with C Diff for me. I'm totally at a loss of if I should go test or not. I can't believe I'm feeling all of these symptoms after FMT. PI-IBS resolves after you use the restroom and doesn't leave you feeling icky all day, does it?

Return to “FMT Discussion”