Posters' Experience with FMTs and FEs

If you have had or are considering an FMT please share your experiences here.
Bobbie
Administrator

Posters' Experience with FMTs and FEs

Postby Bobbie » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:21 pm

See the following forums for posters who had FMTs/FEs. (FMT's unless listed as FE's). Those with a *** are willing to be contacted by PM or email (see their profile) regarding questions. Type a name in the search box on the right hand side of the home page OR if this doesn't work, check the membership list by alphabet. Most are more recent posters so you won't have to scan too many pages.

Treatments - Home Fecal Transplant Via Enema by R.N. 05-09-13

Success Stories - Success with FMT by RecoveryTruth on Sep 20, 2013

Success Stories - 4 months post FMT - by Katchel7 11-07-13***

Success Stories - 1 year after FT, happy anniversary by annette123 1-22-14***
(Yes, absolutely. It's the least I can do. Thank you for your work with this group. I wouldn't be where I am today without the support and information I received from this group.
Gratitude, Annette)

CDI - Infusions/Transfers/FMT's - 5th topic down - Multiple posts

Treatments - Re: Fecal Transplants - Why does it take so long to get one? by ncmimi4 1-26-14***

Gen. Dis. - update on progress and some questions - by faith101 1-25-14 (FEs)***

Gen. Dis.- FMT colonoscopy with pills and progress - by pinkangel 02-13-l4***

AThurston (Alletta), one of our former moderators, has a lot of experience with FMTs and FEs. She has agreed to help people with their questions.***

bback12 (Brittany), one of our moderators, also has agreed to answer questions about FMT's. Brittany also has Crohn's Disease.***

Mlbbarry1 (Monica) one of our former moderators has a daughter Mikalyla who was about l6 when she had FMT. Monica is willing to talk to posters. ***

Under Success Stories: FMT Success- 2 months later by jir627 11-7-13. jir627's doctor used an anesthesiologist on staff as the donor and jir627 described him as having "super poop."***

Check "Success Stories" for other posters who had either FMT or FEs.
Last edited by Bobbie on Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Added jir627 11-17-13

mjmcgetr
Regular Contributor

Re: Posters' Experience with FMTs and FEs

Postby mjmcgetr » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:33 pm

I had an FMT three months ago and am willing to answer any and all questions !

Return to “FMT Discussion”