Scared of passing it along

Post any updates here but please note we are not experts, this is for support only
KristenI
Brand New Poster

Scared of passing it along

Postby KristenI » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:08 pm

I honestly and looking for support of how contagious I am.

I am three weeks off to antibiotics, still dealing with inconsistencies with stools but the major symptoms have subsided. I was my hands and family washes their hands like crazy, use bleach to wipe down high touch points and bathroom after every use, etc.

My doctor and GI both feel no concern in me passing it to my family or co workers as long as I practice good hand hygiene. Is this accurate? And am I always going to be contagious? For the rest of my life?

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Re: Scared of passing it along

Postby beth22 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:03 am

I shared a bathroom and bed with my husband throughout all my relapses and he never got it. I also shared a bathroom with co-workers and no one got it. Just wash your hands well after using the toilet and you should be fine. What you are doing with cleaning the bathroom sounds like more than enough.

This is actually for Covid-19 discussion. You might want to re-post your question in C diff discussion or questions about c diff where more people would see it and answer.

Return to “Covid-19 discussion”