One Year Anniversary of Fecal Transplant - Still Free

We spend a lot of time talking about the bad news in this discussion group - here's the spot for the good news. If you've had c-diff and are now well, please tell us about it here.
hgoss
Brand New Poster

One Year Anniversary of Fecal Transplant - Still Free

Postby hgoss » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:31 pm

I am stll free of any C. Diff symptoms a year later. I still thank God I found a GI doctor who was open-minded and interested. It's amazing how the whole C. Diff. experience is still so vivid and so real. I wish the best to everyone dealing with it.

AThurston
Long Time Contributor

Re: One Year Anniversary of Fecal Transplant - Still Free

Postby AThurston » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:57 pm

Thank you for sharing your good news.. It is inspirational for us all to see that there is light at the end of the tunnel. God Bless!! Wishing you good health always....
Alletta

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Thanks. Good to know you are doing well. Wish more posters would let us know how they are doing.

Kathy George
Long Time Contributor

Postby Kathy George » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Happy Anniversary!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!
Kathy
I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.

AThurston
Long Time Contributor

Postby AThurston » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:31 pm

hi, I just read your pm from a year ago that Roy posted. Thank you Roy! I live about 35 miles miles east of Indy and very much interested in GI or ID that does colonosocopy transfers, ID that did mine was via nasogastric tube daily for 7 days with my brother as donor, relapsed 10 weeks post transfusion. I just had a 2nd opinion coupla weeks ago and he had never ordered some of the tx's I have had. I currently see GI & ID at University Hospital. I am 12 days off 6 mos of vanc at this time. Thank you much for posting... Please feel free to pm me...
Alletta

Return to “Success Stories”