So far, so good......

We spend a lot of time talking about the bad news in this discussion group - here's the spot for the good news. If you've had c-diff and are now well, please tell us about it here.
Bobbie
Administrator

Re: So far, so good......

Postby Bobbie » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:50 am

congats, janet. pls keep in touch.

lucas' grandma
Regular User

Postby lucas' grandma » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:02 pm

I went back to work today. It was a good day. I did another transfer this past Friday. Saturday I didn't feel so well, but since then I've been great. Still taking florastor, but no more vanc. This is going to be a good year!!!!
Wishing for god health for all!
Janet

JoElizabeth
Regular Contributor

Postby JoElizabeth » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:16 pm

Janet!!!! I am so happy for you that I could just dance...if I wasn't so lazy, I would. :)

God Bless you! Your recovery is so exciting to so many of us who know how hard you've struggled.

Enjoy every single blessed moment.

Here's hoping c.diff is a thing of the past for you!

jo

debdee
Regular Contributor

Postby debdee » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:02 am

Congratulations, Janet!! I'm so glad that you are feeling well and the home infusions have been a success! Also, so nice that you had a good first day back to work! Please check in every now and then and post how you're doing. It's so inspiring to hear about continued success! I wish you a wonderful 2012!

Kathy George
Long Time Contributor

Postby Kathy George » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:33 am

See Janet…Miracles Do Happen!!!! Your story is so uplifting and gives hope to those who are suffering from this beast at the present time. I remember how upset you were when you couldn’t continue working and had to go out on sick leave. Your recovery is a major illustration of how the right therapy treatment can turn ones life around. Now keep moving forward and don’t look back. My heartfelt congratulations are being sent your way!!!!
Kathy
I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.

Return to “Success Stories”