73 Days of Great Health!

We spend a lot of time talking about the bad news in this discussion group - here's the spot for the good news. If you've had c-diff and are now well, please tell us about it here.
Mlbbarry1
Regular Contributor

73 Days of Great Health!

Postby Mlbbarry1 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:52 pm

Good morning all!

Today makes 73 days C Diff free for my 17 year old daughter. After three bouts of this nasty bug we have finally kicked its butt for now. Sara has gained all her weight back and has told me to stop drying her jeans, lol.

I will tell you she is still taking Florastor, eating Activa, and drinking Ensure each day. Has tried cheese and dairy only to find her tummy did not appreciate it at all. So she eats soy.

This site is invaluable for desperate people who need reassurance that " you will get through it ". Thank you so much Bobbie, Kathy, Roy, BBack, Beth, and so many others that I am missing, for supporting us through this very scary, stressful time.

Will C diff rear it's ugly head again in our lives, possibly, but we tackled it this time and if we have to we will tackle it again, as will all of you that are fighting it now! Don't give up, and keep educating yourselves, God knows our doctors are lacking in this area and need our help.

Have a wonderful holiday everyone, and whatever you do, DON'T OVER EAT! :]~

Kathy George
Long Time Contributor

Re: 73 Days of Great Health!

Postby Kathy George » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:18 pm

Great News!!!!!! Enjoy your holidays!!!!
I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.

bback12
Regular Contributor

Re: 73 Days of Great Health!

Postby bback12 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:10 pm

I'm so so happy to hear your daughter is doing great! She's at a great time in her life too! :) I'll pray for a good recovery to continue and you also have a wonderful holiday and enjoy the many blessings in life!

-Brittney

Return to “Success Stories”