FINALLY NORMAL!

We spend a lot of time talking about the bad news in this discussion group - here's the spot for the good news. If you've had c-diff and are now well, please tell us about it here.
Deanne Lessley
New User

FINALLY NORMAL!

Postby Deanne Lessley » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:15 pm

I had 3 reoccurances of C.Diff. and was on Vancomycin for 6 months before I had a fecal transfusion performed by a doctor I found at this web site who practices at Harborview in Seattle. My husband was the donor. Just 3 weeks after I had the transfusion I had a urinary tract infection. Fearing the use of an antibiotic I asked my family doctor for Bactrim which was successful in treating the infection and I did not get a return of the C.Diff. Relief! It is so wonderful to be C.Diff. free! I would highly recommend the colonoscopy fecal transplant to all. I am 67, a retired nurse. My insurance paid for the $3000 procedure after my doctor appealed.

Kathy George
Long Time Contributor

Postby Kathy George » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Deanne,

What wonderful news!!! I'm so happy for you. It's a terrible desease to deal with and conquer. It's time to live life to the fullest. Good luck to you.

Kathy

klt03301
Long Time Contributor

Postby klt03301 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:04 pm

Wonderful, wonderful news! I'm so happy for you! My best wishes for your continued good health! :-D

Karen

Return to “Success Stories”