All is Good!!! :)

We spend a lot of time talking about the bad news in this discussion group - here's the spot for the good news. If you've had c-diff and are now well, please tell us about it here.
Donna
New User

All is Good!!! :)

Postby Donna » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Well it's been a while since I've been back to this site. I guess I thought that if I returned I'd be giving into this dreadded bug, but I'm feeling great!!
It's been about a year since I first got cdiff. I thought I'd always have issuses, but I'm totally fine!! I don't even take probiotics daily anymore, although I should just for the health benefits.
I pray that others will find a way to conquer this. Hold on tight there is hope.
My Baby is 1 year now and we're enjoying life together healthy!
Now I just hope I don't ever have a run-in with this disease again.
Thanks for all the advice and very helpfull info. I pray that there will be a cure oneday. You give a person hope!!
God Bless!!

Vikingjeff28
Long Time Contributor

Postby Vikingjeff28 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Great news, thanks for sharing.

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:49 pm

Donna,
Thx. for posting. This forum is one of the most important ones on the site --- it gives people hope.

Enjoy that baby!

TheVike
Long Time Contributor

Postby TheVike » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:10 pm

Outstanding! :)

Donna
New User

Re: All is Good!!! :)

Postby Donna » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Hello to all!!
Today is my 36 Bday, and I've been reflecting over the years about things in life. I wanted to come on here to tell you I am still ok :)
I am alot more susceptible to stomach bugs now and seem to get IBS at times, but that's better than Cdiff. I've realized I need to take a probiotic regularly to help my body fight off viruses.I've come back too cause I know a little girl who is fighting Cdiff now and she needs prayers, I'm here to help her Mom get through this, I'm looking over the info to see what I can find for her!
I guess I wanted to let you all know that it is possible to get through this and I do think of those who are suffering!
Love , Prayers and Hugs to you all!

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Postby beth22 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:17 pm

Glad to hear that you are still doing well. Thanks for posting. It really does give people hope for a light at the end of this dark tunnel. There is a new med out since you had c diff called Dificid. I don't know if it is used in children or not, but you can pass on the information to your friend. Best wishes to the little girl.

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Thanks for posting and letting us know you are doing well. Do pass the info. re. the site to your friend. Best wishes.

Return to “Success Stories”