Well, feeling better

We spend a lot of time talking about the bad news in this discussion group - here's the spot for the good news. If you've had c-diff and are now well, please tell us about it here.
JohnB
Contributor

Well, feeling better

Postby JohnB » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:30 pm

I'm hesitant to post here because no doctor I saw was 100% certain that I had C. Diff. But I will add my success here for the sake of those who followed my story the last few months. My problems started because of Clindamycin, and I had only one round of Flagyl as treatment in January. It's been a wild rollercoaster for about 4 months, but things have finally settled down for me for the most part. Right now I'm dealing with IBS, which I'm not happy to be left with. It causes me a lot of anxiety, and I'm hoping it's only temporary as my insides continue to heal. Also still taking a lot of probiotics which have helped significantly to keep things on track.

I wish luck to everyone here still suffering and to those new people that will (unfortunately) show up here for support in the future.

anlockwood
Long Time Contributor

Postby anlockwood » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:08 pm

So glad to see you made it John!! Congratulations and I also hope things continue to improve for you. I am sure they will. You might try Align for IBS. I was hesistant too because others here didn't like it but my doc said there were studies proving it was effective with IBS so I gave it a shot. You have to wake 6 weeks to get full effects but I feel 95% better!

Suezer
Long Time Contributor

Postby Suezer » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:16 pm

John good to see you here. You have been sort of a pal to me through this, I hope things only continue to go well for you. You have come a long way with many ups and downs. Take care and enjoy the victory! =)
Hoping for a cure.

Nancy1
Administrator

Postby Nancy1 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:17 am

Success Stories were something that really kept me going during my early days of cdiff. Thank you so much for posting yours, and congratulations!

Return to “Success Stories”