it's been four months since my fecal infusion

We spend a lot of time talking about the bad news in this discussion group - here's the spot for the good news. If you've had c-diff and are now well, please tell us about it here.
gypsylady100
New User

it's been four months since my fecal infusion

Postby gypsylady100 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:27 pm

I can hardly believe that I was able to get rid of this bug. It seems like a bad dream when I think about those three months of hell after I first came down with c diff back in October 2008. Getting the infusion was the best thing I ever did. I went from daily meds and probiotics (not to mention feeling horrible every day) to no meds and feeling great. I have never had one issue and I don't even worry about my bowel habits. I'm back to all my regular quirks and trying to eat my 20 - 30 grams of fiber a day and working out and all that good stuff. To all of you sufferers that are not getting better with the flagyl and vanco.....please research and talk to your doctor about the infusion treatment. If your doctor says...no way, then find another one that will or call the Duluth Clinic. They will help you. Best of luck to everyone.

klt03301
Long Time Contributor

Postby klt03301 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:23 pm

Yay!! Congratulations gypsylady! I'm so happy to hear you're doing so well. Thanks for posting your story. It helps so many!!

I wish you continued good health!

Karen

Return to “Success Stories”