YIPPEE!

We spend a lot of time talking about the bad news in this discussion group - here's the spot for the good news. If you've had c-diff and are now well, please tell us about it here.
anlockwood
Long Time Contributor

YIPPEE!

Postby anlockwood » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:16 pm

Okay so seems like a long time coming to me but it was a mild case of c diff compared to many others here. I am almost afraid to post here, like it will jinx me or something. Oh well here I go!!
C Diff free for 72 days now. I know I may battle this beast again in the future but for now it is a goner. I was a lucky one who kicked it with one found of flagyl! I am hoping to post my sons success story next Monday will be his 70th day also. He is now 8 months old and I just feel so blessed that we both got through this! I thank God for every single day now and have to say that all in all c diff changed my life for the better. I have a much greater appreciation for life, I don't take anything for granted, I have a much stronger faith and closer relationship to God and I now know that I am much stronger then I ever imagined. I am also happy to report that my husband is now back from IRAQ. I also want to thank everyone here so much! You were my support and knowledge when the dr's definitely weren't.

Amanda

Nancy1
Administrator

Postby Nancy1 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:36 pm

Amanda, congratulations to you and your son! Hurray! It is wonderful to read success stories. Thanks so much for posting yours. Also, it's so good to read that your husband is back from Iraq. Please thank him from me for his service.

Return to “Success Stories”