Fecal Enemas Worked For Me As Well

We spend a lot of time talking about the bad news in this discussion group - here's the spot for the good news. If you've had c-diff and are now well, please tell us about it here.
cryingsilly
Contributor

Fecal Enemas Worked For Me As Well

Postby cryingsilly » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:52 pm

Hello everyone.

I have waited to be sure that I am indeed c. diff free. It has been 14 weeks since beginning the fecal enemas and I am still c. diff free.

I did 9 total enemas. 5 in a row, two days off, and then 4 in a row.

At first I wasn't sure it was working, I was confusing IBS with C. Diff.

The only problem I have now is IBS C....its as if my body decided enough was enough it was going to rest!

Doing the enemas was easy once I set my mind to it, and I would do it again in a heart beat. I had c. diff for 7 months before beginning the treatment. I wish I had done it months and months earlier!

Christina
Long Time Contributor

Postby Christina » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:20 am

Congratulations, cryingsilly. You had such a struggle. I'm so glad you are C-diff free. It's funny how things are now opposite for you. That's good in a way, I guess.:) I'm so glad the enema's worked. It seems more and more are having success with them or more and more are trying them. I hope you can relax now and enjoy your holiday season.
Wishing you continued good health.

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:17 pm

cryingsilly,
How did you do the infusions? Did you find a doc. who helped you do them?

Glad you are "over" C. diff. IBS is a common side effect -- about l out of 5 develop it after C. diff. You learn to live with it. I've had it for years.
See FAQ-IBS.

Return to “Success Stories”