i never thought i would be a success story!!!

We spend a lot of time talking about the bad news in this discussion group - here's the spot for the good news. If you've had c-diff and are now well, please tell us about it here.
tierney
New User

i never thought i would be a success story!!!

Postby tierney » Fri May 04, 2007 3:42 pm

Today, was seriously one of those days where I have never felt like this!!! I got a call from my doctor, i was shaking when i answered the phone, but to hear him finally say my test was NEGATIVE!!!!! I have never felt so amazing, i cried but it was a happy cry, an emotion ive never felt before. I never thought i would make it to this point, but last week i told myself over and over i can beat it and seriously telling yourself you will get through it is probably the best medicine to recovery.. no more medication for me! I still have minor leg aches and such but every day its getting better! Keep up the hope and it will get better! I CANT BELIEVE THIS! It definately takes time but i believe everyone can over come this!
-God will guide you through!

Nancy1
Administrator

Postby Nancy1 » Fri May 04, 2007 8:37 pm

Congratulations! That is wonderful! I'm delighted for you. I am always so glad to read success stories. Hurray!

Return to “Success Stories”