I Pray it is gone! Flagyl and Probyotics

We spend a lot of time talking about the bad news in this discussion group - here's the spot for the good news. If you've had c-diff and are now well, please tell us about it here.
lilacbeach
Brand New Poster

I Pray it is gone! Flagyl and Probyotics

Postby lilacbeach » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:00 pm

Hello Everyone,

I first visited this site a few weeks back in complete desperation from my first and hopefully only ever attack of this vicious problem. I was treated with 10 days of flagyl and then went tot the store to buy cuturelle. I ended up finding a product called Natrun. It is a probiotic that has about 3 X the amount of active cultures and different good strains, more than the cutlturelle. It was 29.99 for a 14 day supply, but I was willing to try anything at that point. I am happy to say I am feeling much, much better and have only had continued improvement. The company is out of Westlake Village, California that sells this product. It is a liquid filled capsule and apparently it proliferates the growth of good bacteria in the small intestine.

I will pray for all of you each night. I know the days I suffered and feel for each of you. Try to stay positive!

B

Sheila1
Long Time Contributor

Postby Sheila1 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:52 pm

lilacbeach,
So glad you are feeling better and hope you continue to improve!

It's nice when everyone can hear from someone who is in the "80% cured with only one or two rounds" category!

Best wishes,
~Sheila

Return to “Success Stories”