6 Months later

We spend a lot of time talking about the bad news in this discussion group - here's the spot for the good news. If you've had c-diff and are now well, please tell us about it here.
zanesa
New User

6 Months later

Postby zanesa » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:40 pm

It has been 2 months since my last round of Vanco. One round of flagyl two rounds of Vanco and two colonooscopies later I am so hopeful that I am at the end of the tunnel with this c-diff.

I have been batteling some PI colitis but even that seems to be healing up. Every day things just seem to keep improving. I am able to eat just about everything now and not have it affect me in the morning. I even had seafood with lots of old bay last night. It was a long 6 months but I think it is over. Hoping I can have a long ride before I have to take antibotics again though.

I am very thankful for this site and the knowlege it gave me. If it weren't for my faith in God and this site I don't know how I could have gotten through it because some days I just thought it would never end.

My baby is 6 months old now and a beautiful additon to our family. She was worth every bit of this. However I am not having any more.

I pray for those of you still in this battle - keep your chin up it eventually goes away. I feel thankful it only took me 6 months.

Sincerely,
Allyson
John 3:16

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:46 am

Thx. for letting us know you are doing well -- it's an inspiration to other! Enjoy the baby -- you earned her!

Do try to stay away from antibiotics for as long as possible.

Return to “Success Stories”