2 months of a rollarcoaster

We spend a lot of time talking about the bad news in this discussion group - here's the spot for the good news. If you've had c-diff and are now well, please tell us about it here.
devo343
Contributor

2 months of a rollarcoaster

Postby devo343 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:24 am

Hey everyone
As of today its officially been 2 months[8weeks] since ive had a mild case of cdiff after taking clinda for a tooth infection due to malpractice
im still worried about it coming back but im not sure if at this point im in the clear. Im able to tolerate any food now. First few weeks i couldent tolerate anything. For the first few weeks i did have PI-IBS associated D but as of now i have not had D for nearly a month. My BM are still very much all over the place but not D. Some BM still have M in it but like 40% of my bms do. It did leave me with some pretty potent aniexty induced ibs. I have GAD{Aniexty disorder} and any little thing that really upsets me really sends my gut into a world of pain. I hope this lessens over time. I also don't think having covid just a week after finishing the 1 thing of vanco really did not help my gut at all. I am not lactose intolerant fortunately tho i do have minor problems with whole milk. I am improving but it has gave me more severe aniexty and probably a step below PTSD{Some type of trauma}.I do feel that my gut is better off then what it was at the very start but it still screams at me when its upset and its so noisy still.

I still do take Floraster for the first month i took it twice a day but as of now i only take it once a day

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Re: 2 months of a rollarcoaster

Postby beth22 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:58 am

It sounds as if you are making progress. It does take time, but hopefully as each week goes by, you will get better and better.

Return to “Success Stories”