It's been 3 years!

We spend a lot of time talking about the bad news in this discussion group - here's the spot for the good news. If you've had c-diff and are now well, please tell us about it here.
Ashley20
Regular Contributor

It's been 3 years!

Postby Ashley20 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:10 am

Hi guys! I don't know if you remember me but I first joined this group in August of 2015. I was 4 months postpartum and diagnosed with Cdiff. I only had 10 days of Flagyl and never relapsed. My baby had also tested positive for Cdiff but not treated. He is now 3 years old, and has never been on antibiotics. He is a very healthy boy, I still give him kefir daily. I still drink Kefir and have no food Intolerances. I can honestly say I'm completely back to my old self. 3 years ago I would have never thought it possible. This group helped me so much through my worst moments and I will forever be grateful! Love all of you and I keep praying for you all, take care :)

OCmama
Regular Contributor

Re: It's been 3 years!

Postby OCmama » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:46 pm

I love when people come by with happy stories :-) so happy you and baby are doing well!!!

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Re: It's been 3 years!

Postby beth22 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:34 pm

So glad that you and your little one are doing well. Thanks for posting and giving hope to others.

Return to “Success Stories”