Post 1 month 1 week

We spend a lot of time talking about the bad news in this discussion group - here's the spot for the good news. If you've had c-diff and are now well, please tell us about it here.
laceyl
New User

Post 1 month 1 week

Postby laceyl » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:31 pm

New to the page. 32 year old female. Took antibiotics for a tooth infection, got cdiff.

did 9 days of flagyl, had an allergic reaction. Then did 14 days vancomycin. Good for 1 week, then had watery diarrhea and tested positive still. Did 1 more round of 14 days vancomycin.

Tested negative for toxin B after 3 weeks. I have been symptom free for 1 month and 1 week, however lately I have experience some stomach pains after eating sometimes. Also this morning I had 2 bouts of diarrhea. Is it back? Is this normal? Im freaking out.

NanciT
Long Time Contributor

Re: Post 1 month 1 week

Postby NanciT » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:15 pm

Hello laceyl and Welcome to the site. Please read the first thread for all new posters

This post is under "Success" and people post here once they are CDIFF free, sorry no one has answered your question. Please report under "Questions" and you will get more responses.

It's tough to know if this is a relapse. WIth 2 WD in the am, it's possible its Post IBS or due to something you ate. Give things a few days and see how you do.

NanciT

Return to “Success Stories”