bacillus coagulans yogurt cured me

We spend a lot of time talking about the bad news in this discussion group - here's the spot for the good news. If you've had c-diff and are now well, please tell us about it here.
sohappy
Brand New Poster

bacillus coagulans yogurt cured me

Postby sohappy » Sat May 21, 2016 8:46 pm

I just wanted to report success with home made Bacillus Coagulans yogurt.

I suffered for many years with an impossible to cure Clostridium Difficile infection.

Tried multiple rounds of Vancomycin and Metronidazole I had given up hope.

I used one bottle of Bacillus Coagulans, and I opened the contents of one one Bacillus Coagulans pill in a clean mason jar with milk, shook vigorously, and let it sit for 16 hours. (if you are lactose intolerant, use lactose free milk)

Bacillus coagulans is a good spore forming bacteria that survives being dried out, readily colonizes the GI tract, and out-competes Clostridium Difficile.

This does indeed work, and more people need to know about this.

roy
Administrator

Re: bacillus coagulans yogurt cured me

Postby roy » Sun May 22, 2016 5:02 am

Thanks
Bacillus coagulans is partialy recognised as a tool in recovering from c.diff
Heres some more onfo about it.

http://www.m.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingr ... -coagulans

A previous thread discusding it.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11082&start=15

Be very carefull where you source bacillus coagulans from.

http://www.powerofprobiotics.com/Bacillus.html

For future readers though we must add that NOTHING replaces the meds and advice given by a Dr but if something helped you on the road to recovery we are grateful if its posted here.

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Re: bacillus coagulans yogurt cured me

Postby beth22 » Mon May 23, 2016 1:32 am

My mother had c diff that relapsed a couple of times years ago and she has been taking a probiotic that Digestive Advantage puts out and the main ingredient is bacillus coagulans. She has had to take antibiotics over the years since her c diff and has not had a relapse. She takes one of those capsules per day, even now. For her, it has been a good one, because when she was in the hospital, they tried giving her Culturelle and she got D and lots of GI symptoms. So, they asked me to bring the Digestive Advantage and she tolerated it fine.

Return to “Success Stories”