Probulin Women's Health Probiotic & Alive Vitamin

We spend a lot of time talking about the bad news in this discussion group - here's the spot for the good news. If you've had c-diff and are now well, please tell us about it here.
hope4me
Brand New Poster

Probulin Women's Health Probiotic & Alive Vitamin

Postby hope4me » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:18 pm

Hi all, I have been battling c diff for 11 months. until 3 years ago I was a healthy young mom. I contracted a super bug in my kidneys/bladder and took 2 years of antibiotics to find right one. I got c diff at hospital. anyway, I was given flagyl and 2 rounds of 8 week vancomycin taper. It did not work and my body was in bad shape. I was still testing positive. I took florastar the whole 10 months. I gave up dairy and red meat and ate basically egg whites, toast, jello, banana's plain chicken, and white rice, strawberry/banana/kale smoothies, asparagus and lots of garlic. NO cakes. cookies and just drank water or fresh lemonade and homemade barley water. I started having solid stools and could feel my body improving but was still battling sporadic fevers and some days that I felt like I had the flu and was so incredibly exhausted. every week was a roller coaster. From everything I read, I knew I had to build up my good bacteria so I decided to try a new probiotic in 2 week increments. then I read that probiotics are more effective with b complex. It took a long time but I think I found the winner. What worked for me...

Take: the probiotic ~ Probulin Women's Health Probiotic with
the vitamin~Alive Women's Energy.

I take them both together in the morning and wait a half hour or longer to eat. Something about the two products in combination with one another, I seem to be responding to. they are both over the counter. literally I was in bed feeling like death and 24 hours after taking this I started seeing improvements and 1 week later feeling good and had some energy. My family said they didn't recognize me by I was up and moving around. I go in next week to retest and already had my FMT scheduled which I don't think I will need. Hopefully it will continue. I was so depressed and lonely and scared. I read every article and website on c diff. I realized it takes multiple and consistent approaches and you can't let up on anything, no cheating with a cookie, or steak or whatever. Keep experimenting until you find what works for you. I would say to men to try same probiotic and vitamin bc c diff patients need the extra b complex and probiotics. I hope and pray this post helps someone bc I was really suffering for so long and felt like I was getting deeper in a hole and there was no way out. Don't give up trying and do not lose hope!!!

hope4me
Brand New Poster

Re: Probulin Women's Health Probiotic & Alive Vitamin

Postby hope4me » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:26 am

I just saw my other post was locked because I repeated it in another section. I repeated myself in hopes of reaching someone who could benefit from my success. I read those success stories for 10 months and on some days i was so depressed and they were the only thing that gave me hope. I can't imagine why anyone would care me posting on 2 boards for that reason. why wouldn't you want to help as many people as you could. makes no sense hijacking post. I respect all of the people who take the time to come back and share their stories.

Return to “Success Stories”