18 months c diff free

We spend a lot of time talking about the bad news in this discussion group - here's the spot for the good news. If you've had c-diff and are now well, please tell us about it here.
Katchel7
Contributor

18 months c diff free

Postby Katchel7 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:53 am

Hi everyone. This site was my sanity whilst I was battling cdiff so I try to stay in touch to let you know that life does return to normal after cdiff. It's been 18 months since i was cleared of cdiff. I had cdiff for almost a year and tried the routine flagyl vancomycin merry go rounds. I eventually had a fmt which did the trick. I really try to look after myself and have kefir daily. If anyone has any questions I'm happy to share my experiences..just message me ( not to give medical advice though.) please take care and know that this is not forever and you will get better xx

seekingcure
Long Time Contributor

Re: 18 months c diff free

Postby seekingcure » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:23 pm

Glad to hear you have been doing well. Thank you for coming back and posting. It gives others in the midst of the fight hope that they, too, will beat c-diff.
Bea

Bobbie
Administrator

Re: 18 months c diff free

Postby Bobbie » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:07 pm

Good to hear from you. Wish others were as thoughtful as you are. Glad everything is OK with you.

Return to “Success Stories”