Thank you!!,

We spend a lot of time talking about the bad news in this discussion group - here's the spot for the good news. If you've had c-diff and are now well, please tell us about it here.
lucas' grandma
Regular User

Thank you!!,

Postby lucas' grandma » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:38 pm

Hi,
I'm Janet, I was a regular visitor here for a couple years as I battled cdiff. Your support, knowledge and companionship meant so much to me during that difficult time. I dealt with cdiff for over a year, seeing numerous docs, taking oh so many meds, then at the end of Dec, 2011, I did a home FT. I must say, I think it saved my life. Dificid didn't even work for me. So those of you still struggling, don't lose hope. And to the moderators and regular contributors, Bless You All!! I'm sorry I haven't thanked you sooner, I've been struggling to get my life back to normal. This disease does change you, and your outlook on life. Every healthy day is precious. I take nothing for granted anymore. I kept a journal during my illness. It helped keep me sane, it was helpful whenever I saw a new doc. I just got it out and read it the other day. It was like reliving a nightmare, but now I'm awake.
My wishes to you all is a very happy, healthy New Year!

Janet ( Lucas' grandma)
Two years and counting!!

gm37
Long Time Contributor

Re: Thank you!!,

Postby gm37 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:35 pm

How wonderful of you to write! I am happy that you are healthy again. What a great idea to keep a journal.
Enjoy your new life.
You are welcome here anytime. We always need help encouraging others.
Anne

getwellsoon
Long Time Contributor

Postby getwellsoon » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:00 pm

Yes Janet, thank you for coming back and telling us how you are doing. I'm so glad your nightmare is over. Letting people know that gives them hope. I too struggled a long time with Cdiff although the Dificid seems to have finally defeated it. I wish I would have written down all I went through but then again I don't want to relive it. It was an almost 3 yrs. nightmare. I still am not the same but am much better and Thank God for it everyday. Hope you continue with the best of health and do drop in once in a while to let us know how you are getting along. CArol
CAROL

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:14 pm

Congrats., Janet. Thx. for letting us know you are better. Wish more people would do so. This is the most popular forum because it gives people hope.

Thx. again. Stay well. Pls post again to encourage others.

Return to “Success Stories”