4 months post FMT

We spend a lot of time talking about the bad news in this discussion group - here's the spot for the good news. If you've had c-diff and are now well, please tell us about it here.
Katchel7
Contributor

4 months post FMT

Postby Katchel7 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:43 am

Well guys It's been 4 months since my Fmt. I feel great 95% back to normal. I've gained some weight back too and I'm back to work and the gym. Eating pretty much everything except for pizza and chocolate- it makes me feel sick afterwards. The FMT was the best decision I made and would not hesitate for one second to do it again. Professor Brody at the Centre for digestive diseases Sydney was brilliant. He gave me back my life. For those of you struggling with cdiff please know that you will feel 'normal' again and your life will no longer revolve around cdiff and your bowels!!!. Look into a FMT. .success rates are the highest out of any other treatments . Thanks again to this forum. You were my sanity! Xx

getwellsoon
Long Time Contributor

Re: 4 months post FMT

Postby getwellsoon » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:31 pm

So glad you are feeling cured. Thanks for posting back and letting us know how you are doing. It gives others hope to see cures. Hope you continue on this path and Cdiff becomes a distant memory for you. Carol
CAROL

Bobbie
Administrator

Re: 4 months post FMT

Postby Bobbie » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Thanks for continuing to post. You are an inspiration. Glad you are doing so well. Thanks for the thanks - always appreciated.

Give pizza and chocolate some time. In a month or so, you might try Lactaid before eating either - it works for some but not for others, and I'd "go slow" on both.

Return to “Success Stories”