i think its gone...?

We spend a lot of time talking about the bad news in this discussion group - here's the spot for the good news. If you've had c-diff and are now well, please tell us about it here.
daboyz420
New User

i think its gone...?

Postby daboyz420 » Wed May 22, 2013 11:37 am

I got c diff back in march after going undiagnosed for 3 months (things started in december) and after my 2nd round of flagyl along with my 4th day of ultimate flora 200 billion probiotics and this chinese herb im taking called bu zhong qi ti yang, im starting to feel better.

now flagyl was so horrible im never taking that again (felt even worse than the c diff on it) but i think the herb and probiotics are working a bit better. the only bad things im experiencing still is being slightly tired, dry mouth when i wake up, cramps after eat a whole lot (ate some cake and that hurted lol), little constipation,little bloatedness, some wierd burnt feeling in my left knee and some loose stool.

alot of the stomach pains have subsided, starting to get a bit more energy, feeling a little more social again, actually falling asleep at night with that sleepy feeling again (not waking up 3x in the night or staying up all night), feeling hungry again, being able to tolerate dairy again (drank a whole bottle of protein and didnt feel anything), less paranoid (kept feeling like i was dying before) and more tolerant to stimuli (as in i could walk 100 feet and not feel like im going to pass out lol).

overall things look better and hope its gone. its been a rough 5 months but hopefully this is it. im going to switch my probiotic over to an 80 mg one pretty soon but still take the herb for another month.

Bobbie
Administrator

Re: i think its gone...?

Postby Bobbie » Wed May 22, 2013 11:42 am

Sounds as though you are proceeding well. Please post to support others and post in "Success Stories" again when you've been C. diff. free for anther three months.

Return to “Success Stories”