6 Months Out and No C-DIFF!!

We spend a lot of time talking about the bad news in this discussion group - here's the spot for the good news. If you've had c-diff and are now well, please tell us about it here.
lnwilliams
Contributor

6 Months Out and No C-DIFF!!

Postby lnwilliams » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:55 pm

Hello all!

It's been a while, but I just wanted to report that thus far, I am c-diff free! :) My gut has been improving greatly and I almost feel 100% and Iw anted to thank everyone here for their support. You all have helped me so tremendously that I can't even begin to describe how grateful I am. I'm only suffering with one last thing which is this horrible leaky gut syndrome. I don't see how anyone is able to get rid of this! Everything I eat still causes me allergic reactions. I take probiotics almost daily, but it's just not going away. I don't see how I can escape it. I thought it would heal with time, but it's still going on strong. Anyone have any suggestions?

AndyShax
Regular Contributor

Re: 6 Months Out and No C-DIFF!!

Postby AndyShax » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:08 pm

I thought you'd tell us after 6 months the leaky gut just goes away haha.. wishful thinking right?
I am also suffering from leaky gut 5 weeks after cdiff.. doing a treatment that hopefully will do something, so far I am still very sensitive to lots of foods.

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:10 pm

it takes a long time for your GI tract to recover. I think I'd contact a GI or ID and ask for professional advice.

debdee
Regular Contributor

Postby debdee » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:10 am

L-glutamine is supposed to heal gut tissue. Also there is a product, Seacure, that some have used with success in healing the gut. Aloe juice is soothing, but may cause loose stools, so be careful with whatever you try. Small amounts is how I try to introduce new supplements. Hope you feel better soon!

Return to “Success Stories”