Thank you

We spend a lot of time talking about the bad news in this discussion group - here's the spot for the good news. If you've had c-diff and are now well, please tell us about it here.
Ril
Long Time Contributor

Thank you

Postby Ril » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:16 pm

I am now about 4 months out so feel that I am free and clear. My "success story" posting has already been moved to this section but while I wished everyone happy holidays, I never said a clear thank you to all for the support and answers to my questions that this site gave me. I was lucky compared to many, but as I went through the c diff experience, lucky was not how I felt. Although it was not a long journey comparatively, it is a disturbing and frightening regardless and even now the threat of a possible new infection if I need abx sends me into a panic. As a way of giving back I have continued to read postings on the site and have posted resonses to support others. I plan to continue to do so.

Emme818
New User

Re: Thank you

Postby Emme818 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:10 pm

Congrats on your good health!!

Bobbie
Administrator

Re: Thank you

Postby Bobbie » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:12 am

Ril,
Congrats. on your recovery and thx. for continuing to post to support others. I wish there were more posters like you. Most recover and we never hear from them again until several years later when they post, "Hi, remember me? You helped me years ago, and I have C. diff. again." Right, and I've been sitting here at my computer just waiting to hear from you again. NOT.

Do try not to take antibiotics again although sometimes we have to do so. It scares the s... out of all of us.

Return to “Success Stories”