MOVED FROM GENERAL DISCUSSION - Music Girl

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
Bobbie
Administrator

MOVED FROM GENERAL DISCUSSION - Music Girl

Postby Bobbie » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:45 pm

musicgirl180
New User

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:28 pm Post subject: Wow! Vanco and Flagyl and what does orange mean?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yesterday I added Flagyl. I have been on Vanco since January- 3 rd time with CDiff in 8 years. Now I am both drugs at the same time. I hate to be graphic- but I have been dark and powedery this entire time. The other times I had CD and went on Vanco it got firmer and more orange.
That has not been the case this occurance!

Please please forgive me for being graphic...things just got more orangey TODAY (from Flagyl?). I was so excited I started to cry. I'm fighting with everyone; I'm depressed; I'm angry much of the time. I feel like Vanco (double dose, has not been helping).

Is orange a good sign? Doctor's rarely give creedance to these types of changes, but this IS different, after 6 months, this is very different. I admit my tummy is a bit more painful on the Flagyl...but I can deal with it for 2 weeks-especially if it helps.

I want someone so badly to tell me this is a good sign--if that is the case.

I would love any expert opinions from those who know.

Return to “Too Much Information”